Waterford Leader Partnership (WLP) CLG supports communities, individuals and businesses by enabling them to design and implement services and facilities to improve the social, economic and environmental fabric of their local communities, towns and villages. We do this by delivering programmes, projects and initiatives in partnership with local communities and statutory agencies to provide a range of training, mentoring, technical, funding and development supports, all aimed at helping to develop and deliver services and facilities which meet local needs.
Details of the social, economic and environmental programmes, projects and initiatives which are coordinated and delivered by WLP CLG are outlined below.
WLP CLG is a sub-contractor to various Government Departments for the delivery of the following programmes:
- Leader 2023 – 2027 Programme
- Transitional Leader Programme
- Rural Development Programme 2014 -2020
- Waterford South Tipperary Local Area Employment Service (WSTLAES)
- Tús – Community Employment Scheme
- Rural Social Scheme
- Social Farming
- Rural Recreation & the Walks Scheme